Ok so I have for some reason a highly irrational fear of guys I like knowing that I like them. So on the rare occasion that I actually like a guy I proceed to do the following things:
1) I will ignore the absolute crap out of them to the point where it will appear as though I borderline hate them. I won’t speak to them or look them in the eye ever. If they speak to me I won’t be able to hold eye contact for more than 3 seconds.
2) If we make eye contact I will immediately look away and pretend I didn’t even notice them there and the wall behind them is far more interesting.
3) If they flirt with me or show any kind of romantic interest I will just awkwardly sit there with a wtf are you saying face unable to say anything so they will be greeted with silence and my stupid expression and go on to change the subject because of my lack of reaction.
4) If anyone asks me about them or suggest we would make a cute couple or anything I will deny it all in front of the guy even if he admits or agrees that we would.
5) I will never start a conversation with them or ask for anything which means they have to put in a lot of effort just to keep a conversation with me.
6) I will never believe or be able to admit to myself that a guy actually likes me ever no matter how many people say it.
6) I just friendzone the whole world.
To any guys who have ever taken an interest in me and had to put up with this…I salute you…I would never bother trying with me I’m the most clueless individual ever.